Monday, July 20, 2009

Arizona Vacation





In June the kids and I went with my family to Arizona for a little vacation and to celebrate some big events. It was my cousin Kyle's farewell and my cousin Whitney's darling little girls baby blessing. It was such a fun weekend. Bitter sweet it is hard to say goodbye to our amazing cousin Kyle but he is doing what is right. I absolutely love him and I know that he will be an amazing missionary in Guatemala. Not only was it one of the last times I would see him for two years but My brother Brigg flew in just for the Sunday events and that was the last time I would see him for a couple of months. I love you bro!! I will miss you so much. These are just a few pictures taken I love the picture of MJ pushing Sophie around he is such a little brute!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

FINALLY!!! its about time you updated this stinking blog. It was so nice of you guys to come down for the festivities. I need to email you the swimming pictures I took of Sophie and MJ. whats your email?

Being Braquell said...

Hey BRee !! WEll i have to hurry. So i just wanted to remind you to update your blog !!!!!!!! We need to see pictures of you and the babies ! Love you so much ! Bye and i also left you a comment on facebook. so look at it ! Bye