Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday, September 12th, sorry pictures in wrong order these two are suppose to be at the "bottom"












On Saturday we went to Lauderdale by the sea beach, which is by far my favorite beach so far. We had so much fun building sand castles. MJ and Sophie would get so brave run out to the water and as soon as the tide came in they were running as fast as their little legs could take them. Yes that is my son that Mike is throwing out in the Ocean. Mike and I did a lot of body surfing. These pictures are of Mike swimming to catch the wave and being successful. It was so much fun the kids were quite tuckered out. Oh we just thought we would show my two boys tan lines, sorry you are getting a little plummer bum. You have my little dark skinned child and my little red man. I also just have to say that today was the first time we have gone out to eat since being here and it was only because of crazy circumstances. We went to Burger King and got some Whoppers and it tasted soooo good!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So fun. Um seriously can Mikey be anymore tan? People are going to start talking spanish to him.