Friday, September 4, 2009

Silly Kids









Sophie on her cell, Hello Where is everyone??? MJ wearing dads helmet we have to go through this every morning while dad is trying to leave. Sophie of course posing, I had to show her hair and how curly it is. I thought she was losing her curl but ever since we have been here the humidity has revived it. MJ and Sophie are playing war with moms tongs, thank heavens I have two of them and they are the exact same, lately they always want what eachother has and of course I only have one of each toy. I can see my life changing two of everything the exact same to keep the peace. I don't know if you can read MJ's shirt but it say CUTE by DAY ADORABLE by NIGHT so true.

1 comment:

ryan + carly said...

breeann! your chillens are adorable. i'm happy that things are going good for you in miami and you are doing pretty ok without the fam! we are here in dc and i truth be told, i slightly feel like i have become bipolar! crying one minute and fine the next. oh the joys of growing up! i love you and miss you and of course, your trailmix too. lol i probably have to say that for the rest of our lives, anytime we talk :) and how you miss my crossword puzzles, of course. love ya lady.