Friday, July 2, 2010

BrYn was here!!!

Yea, Aunt Bryn was here for the past 9 days!!! We all loved having her here. Especially me, she was my constant buddy to chat with. As you all know I hate silence and being alone. So bless ya Bryn thanks for  being willing to be my sidekick! And thanks for not complaining about our close quarters and your early wake up calls. Sharing the room with a 2 & 3 year old isn't the most perfect situation.  This is a picture of Sophies "little bed" she calls it. So instead of putting up our queen mattress that would take up the whole floor we got Sophie her own little sleeping bag. She thought it was so AwEsOmE! Naturally as soon as we laid it out for her she needed to get in it and pretend to be sleeping. Also MJ wasn't going to miss out on any of the action, so he jumped in. We are use to being close!!We had so much fun with Bryn. Lots and Lots of fun in the sun. We went to three different beaches, but I think one of our favorite days was at South Beach. We were hoping to see famous people of course because they always are portrayed as just walking around, we are convinced we saw a couple of big famous athletes,(right Bryn.) Anyways we went on Lincoln Road which is right next to the beach. It is a huge shopping area. Just for Fun we went into one of the shops and looked at a dress. Don't worry the price was only $1,800. It would barely cover the necessities too. But wow the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Luckily thanks to Bryn she treated us to Hagaan Daz Ice Cream, unbelievably good! So here is a picture of us right after the yummy ice cream!


Walking out to South Beach!

Ok seriously I was the worst at taking pictures Bryn has all the pictures. But here is proof that she really was here. How cute is she!! Love ya Bryn Thanks for being with us.
p.s. TWILIGHT, Bryn and I went to the midnight showing!!! AAAHHH!!! truly amazing of course. We loved it and even stayed awake for the whole thing. I have absolutely convinced myself that the more I fall in love with Edward, the more Michael John looks like him, haha! Baby you are truly my Edward!!! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

bryn said...

I love you guys!!! Thank you for an amazing week I had a blast and I can't wait to come back! You guys are the best! Yay for the beach, sun, Breeann and the kiddos woot woot!!!!!!

bryn said...

p.s. we never changed your blog! We need to update it and make it more summery... don't worry i'll be calling you. I need my talking buddy!!