Sunday, July 11, 2010

Party, Puppets, and CoWs?!

Elijah's Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese!! Sophie and MJ had so much fun!! I'm not sure who had more fun MJ or Daddy? You get those bad guys!
Puppet Show! So here they are our fun puppets we made Lizzie and Lance!


Cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A. chick-fil-a gave free meals if you came dressed up as a cow. Since a cow costume is not something I have on hand, i quickly threw together cow costumes the Renee Barron Girls Way, no sewing, just tape and construction paper! Sophie absolutely loved it. MJ was not that big into it until we got there and he got to play in the play place with his buddies. We went with Jada, Callie, and Kim. It really was good times!




Can't go wrong with Chocolate Milk, Chicken Nuggetts, and Fries! MJ was all about that!

4 comments:

bryn said...

OH I LOVE THIS! you guys are party animals! plus you look sexy in your hat - yeah girl! miss you guys

bryn said...

p.s. thank you sophie for representing the hog. boo yeah!

Whitney said...

Breeann I am so impressed with your creative skills. You work wonders with your tape and construction paper my dear. Do work girl! Any chance I can get a cow costume in my size? After eating almost 5 pieces of pizza for dinner I truly think I need one.

The Ducketts said...

I cannot believe how cute and big your kids are!!! That is crazy! I was just thinking about you guys today and missing having more couples to hang out with. If you are ever this way...give us a call and we can go to dinner. Hope Florida is treating you good!!!