Saturday, August 14, 2010

SupeR KidS


Look how cute, in their Superman Shirts! These two truly are 
SuPeR! I seriously have the Very Best Kids, 
I'm so lucky I get to be with them. Mom loves you two SO MUCH XoxO!


As if Florida isn't HOT enough, Sophie decided she really needed her bini and mittens. For the Record when she came in she was covered in SweaT.  Never EvEr to Hot to 
POSE!

"I've got muscles yes I do, I got muscles how about you?"


"Course I do, but I can POSE, can you?"


Beautiful fun in the sun


3 comments:

Whitney said...

OK. Please tell me Im going to see you soon. Please? Thankgiving? Christmas? Anything. Your kids are adorable. Sophie does NOT need a beanie and mittens anymore. I mean seriously. Your kiddos are dang cute thats for sure.

Corey and Brittnee said...

Ah I freaking love my babies!! I want to come back like right now!! Me and Corey!! I love you so much!!

bryn said...

So dang cute, I miss them! Let's re vamp your blog, new style for sure!!!!