Sunday, August 22, 2010

Live and Enjoy Life NOW!

Thankful, for LIFE!
 I love you Mike, Sophie and MJ. I love all of my family that is to far away from me. But Thanks to all of you for your endless love and support!
LIVE and ENJOY life NOW, Don't WAIT!
So here is my man with my beauty girl he surprised her and brought her 24 gorgeous Roses!
Did I mention he surprised me also!!!


Oh and built me this beautiful bench

and he made me this Frame for my pictures


I am so thankful for a man who can fix and build anything! He is so talented!!

I took the kids to this fun little park 2 mins. from my house we had the time of our lives, can you tell!


These two are just too cute!



3 comments:

Amie said...

Breeann, your kids are adorable. You were in my dream last night. I don't remember why or really what the dream was about, but you were in it. Weird, I know. And I thought I'd just drop by and say hi and hope you are doing good.

Whitney said...

Mike is scoring some serious points.

bex said...

Hey Breeann, its your all time favorite visiting teacher:) Ifound your blog off someone elses from the old ward, you guys look happy and healthy and oh so cute! Sophie's posing cracks me up! I can't believe how big MJ is, he was just a baby last time I saw him! Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and let you know you have a new blog stalker:)
-Becca Romney
maxnbex@gmail.com