Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Warrior on a Horse!


Uh, Yea, this is what I found MJ doing the other day. It was too quiet which most mothers of children under the age of 4 know means the children are doing something they are not suppose to. So I walk into  MJ's room to check on him and this is what I find. Oh YES the warrior with his sword on his back, riding his HuGe Black Stallion Horse. This is Classic!!! I had to run and immediately grab the camera. Priceless! Poor Palepaly which of course is the name Sophie has given this black Barbie Horse holding my BiG 2 year old! "Good Job MJ you go get the bad guys!" 

2 comments:

Corey and Brittnee said...

AHH how freaking priceless! I love it and I love that me and Corey got to talk to him last night! Love you guys! Keep gettin the "bad guys" M.J.! :)

Whitney said...

bahahaha!! palepaly? Seriously? and Mj is SOO stinking cute on that horse. One day he will be a knight in shining armor for one special lady.