Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HOME ~ A Bree MoMeNt

It is ok to have a sulky day right? I was just listening to Michael Buble' and the song Home was on and truly this is a little silly to admit but I started crying. "I want to go Home" Sometimes we just want to go home and that is ok no matter what age we are. I know I know home is where you are but honestly to me there is nothing like Utah. I love the seasons, I love that all my family is there. I miss not being apart of every little thing. I know you're all thinking that's crazy a Barron girl wanting to be involved in every detail, hahaha!
Don't get me wrong I love it here in Florida where the kids and I can go to the beach or pool any hour of the day morning or night but will it ever COOL Down PLEASE, the answer, NO! And I am so sure that my husband is loving me wanting to talk to him about every detail of the day and everything that I hear about, right? Men love that?! Especially amid all the Law School Studying and Work!
Plus I wish I could see all the Football Games, Soccer Games, Cheerleading, my new nephew Broxton, etc. I hope all of you family out there know how much we love you and wish we could be part of everything and then see everyone on Sunday and talk about it all over again.
Well there is my Bree moment, my little pitty party is now over.

3 comments:

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE you?! And rest assured, you all are greatly missed, its not the same without you. And I'm jealous of the beach and pool feature:)

Whitney said...

I bet it is so hard for you. I know I would be ABSOLUTELY the same way. ZAchs been looking for houses in Oregon cause he really really really wants to move there and I really really really dont.

Jennie said...

Love you Bree!!! Miss ya girl... Hey, I have JEN moments all the time. Sometimes it just feels good, right? Know we love you and miss you all. When will we see ya? Think about you lots. Luv~Jen