Friday, September 10, 2010

FuN tO Do

Sophie got her very own IPOD, well it is her daddy's old one but it has been converted to the perfect little girl toy. Dad put every Disney Song, Primary Song, Disney Movie, and of course Sophies favorite song right now California Girls by Katy Perry on her fun IPOD. I guess MJ got a little jealous, so I left Sophie in the kitchen and found MJ watching movies on Dad's phone. Technology these Days!
Naturally what else would my son be doing while he is suppose to be taking a tub?

Sophie's first day of "Preschool" A group of my friends are doing a little preschool class once a week. Sophie was so excited for a backpack and school. She was just bugged that she didn't have a bus to ride.

YeS, Finally, the double jogging stroller. I am so glad my kids are willing to let me take them on long hot runs in the Florida SuN!

A long night children alarms at 12, 3, 5, 5:30, Dad took care of the kids in the morning and look what happens. Cinnamon Rolls and Sprite! Yes Sprite at 7:30! Mike took this picture to prove that Dad taking care of the kids in the early morning probably not the best idea.
Here is my little model showing off my new MirroR and key/purse holder, on my new bench all of which my amazing husband made for me!! Thanks Babe! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

a girl in the City said...

Breeann you kids are just the cutest! SO animated..i love them! wish you guys lived closer!

Whitney said...

zach gets up with Presley on Saturdays which is amazing when my sister in law asked him what he gave presley for breakfast that day his reply: Cheese, cheerios, sliced peaches and chocolate pudding. Ha ha! Men.so funny. Congratulations on all your new stuff! handy man husbands are the bomb dot com

bryn said...

Seriously how much more BEAUTIFUL can sophie get?! Can I come back please?? I put california girls on syd's ipod..... gpa mike told her to not listen to that and she came into my room crying ahahahaha cause how could i put that on there?! the kiddo is a unique special spirit:) i LOVE that song though hehe. I love all your pictures, I love you and I love the babies! They are so freakin cute, i also want you to COME HOME! it will never be in Florida ha Utah is where it's at, MISS YOU GUYS LOTS LOTS LOTS