Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Big Guy!

Today Sophie had preschool, she loves this day. So do I as it gives me the opportunity to spend a little time with just my Champion boy. I don't know what it is but for some reason when he is by himself he truly has got to be the best kid in the world. But when big sister is there that is questionable??? He is such a Stud and so Handsome. He melts my heart. I just love him! I know that Heavenly Father gives me these little moments to remind me just how fortunate and lucky I am to be a mom Thanks MJ for a fun morning! I think we would both agree that sometimes nothin' tastes better than Fries and Diet Coke ;)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the new blog layout! Looks good. My mom was telling me that Mj was like Kyle when he was little. Bless you. Im glad he become an angel when Soph isnt around. Sounds like she needs to be booted. Ha ha. Never sweet girl!

a girl in the City said...

I love this! he really is such a stud and when i see their pictures i always smile! NOTHIN better thank coke and fries for sure:)

Being Braquell said...

Of course the diet coke! Always the diet coke! :) hahaha

bryn said...

cute blog! It was time to be updated hahaha (sorry i had made the old layout SO drab, definitely not you!!) mj is so sweet when he wants to be and congrats SOPHIE! yay for preschool!