Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disneyworld Jar, Donations accepted!!

Growing up my family went to Disneyland at least once every year, sometimes twice if we were lucky. We always went with my cousins the Deerings. These are some of my favorite memories!! We would prepare for months to go. Whether it was making classic family shirts so we all were the same. (Not that two mormon families with lots of kids didn't stand out enough.) Lets just all dress the same. But seriously I loved that we did this. Another thing was My mom would give us these jars and as we were good and did jobs we got paid big money to put in our jar and that was our money to spend however we pleased at of course the happiest place on earth! Well I am so excited to say we, our little family of four is headed to Disneyworld!!! I can hardly wait!! So I decided to do a jar for Sophie. Now lets realize our law school living situation we may not come back with any toys but Sophie may have enough money to buy her own CHURRO! So here is our beautiful jar Sophie has designed, please note Donations are accepted for the Sophie Disneyworld Fund!!!

3 comments:

Corey and Brittnee said...

Oh yes!! How could we forget the good old "Disney" days. They were by far the best days and some of the greatest memories!! Of course we all had to be wearing matching shirts and not just any matching shirts bright red shirts. lets just say we never got lost in the crowd!!! I love you so much and I miss you guys so much. I find myself crying a good amount when I think of you guys not being here but I am so very proud of you!! You are incredible Bree! I love you all so much!! P.S. "turkey leg, turkey leg....leg of a turkey, leg of a turkey....turkey, turkey, turkey!! Love you!!

kimberly said...

Ummm...when are you going!>?!? We want IN! That is...if you don't mind ;) Well, we have season passes this year but DW is not exactly Chris' fav place on this earth so we'll see. hehe. miss you guys!

Whitney said...

Brittnee did not just break out in the turkey leg song! ha ha. Oh man good times. Can we please continue on in the tradition with our own kids? B and D as one, YAH(thumbs up)! We could even make up a secret handshake. LOVE YOU!