Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Inside Day! Nacho's anyone?

So today is a rainy day, boo! Which means it is an inside day of activities with mom, Soph, and MJ. Well what shall we do? Build castles, built trains, color (2 times),dress up (at least 4 different outfits) lunch, movie time. MJ successfully napping AAAHHHHH! a little girl time. So Sophie and I decide to make some nacho's. Classic snack at this Bateman home and at the Barron home as well, little chips little cheese, little mango salsa! Oh yea we are talking the good stuff. So my little smarty pants Soph, is so wise in her selection of Nacho's. If there is no cheese on that chip then there is no Nacho in Sophies mouth. Therefore she so generously eats all the good chips and kindly hands mom the plain ones. I have taught her well!! And to prove she is truly my daughter, after the first plate of Nachos is successfully gone, she ask for some more. Of course being the mother and knowing that the nachos are not helping my figure. I agree but assure myself I won't eat any. WRONG again, come on who am I kidding!
Here is our long train, longer than the kids combined, and a little pose from the builders.
Thanks Aunt Nittnee for the summer dress! We love it! Don't let that little smile fool you!

2 comments:

Corey and Brittnee said...

Oh YES my best girl! Soph looks gorgeous in her dress!!Seriously the dress looks so great and I'm glad that it fits her!! Good thing she picked it out so I know that she likes it!! :) I love you guys!!

Whitney said...

Oh man I cant wait till Presley and I can share nachos. We share just about everything else. Presley LOVES to play outside. So rainy days are not her favorite.