Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Library Time and of course The Park, March 16th


Another beautiful day at the park. So after library time we walked to one of our favorite parks where the kids had too much fun. They were spinning on this little saucer type thing and then beginning to fly. Listening to them laugh was priceless.



Amazing I know the socks with the shoes. But you can't help but let them wear it when they are so proud of themselves because they got dressed themselves.


Library time, the kids love to go read a huge variety of books. The closest library to us is Broward Community College Library. They actually do a really great job in the childrens section. So yes it is 2.5 miles from our home and to cut back on gas money I have decided to walk as many places as I can within reason. I did walk to the library today with the children it was great. The weather was so beautiful I didn't even break a sweat. Unfortunately who even knows how long that will last.

2 comments:

kimberly said...

GEEZ!!! You guys have been soooo busy! Good for you. We haven't left the house for days. Boo. Can't wait to play when we are germ-free again! I love it that Sophie was swimming. Typical. Shes adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! So fun! I am jealous of the warm weather... and the beach! So good to see your beautiful babies:) Do you think you'll ever move back here so we can get together? Well, it looks like your doing good!