Sunday, May 23, 2010

DiSnEyWoRld AdVeNtUrE!

7:30 a.m. Monday, May 17th, Bateman family on the road headed to the place where "all your dreams come true," Disneyworld!! So So excited!!
On the tram leaving the parking lot headed to the Monorail to enter the Magic Kingdom, all SMILES so far!We Made it just take a look at Cinderella's Castle just waiting for my little princess Sophie to grace it with her presence.Of Course of all the rides one of my childrens favorites was the Classica Carousel! No Joke, we rode this ride 5 times in a row. Our kids truly loved all the rides, they just hated to have to get off of them. That was the real battle!Day 2: Headed into Hollywood Studios. My Sophie Girl striking a pose, get her picture face on early in the morning!Day 3: Animal Kingdom! Yea Jada is here!!Waiting in line for the rapids, Sophie and Jada were so excited they met the height requirement.     Finding Nemo Show with Kim, Jada, Bree, and Soph.My Handsome Boys!On the African Safari, this was so fun for the kids to see all of the animals.                                  Day 4: Back to the Magic Kingdom. This was Classic MJ trying to pull out the Sword in the Stone! He would get so upset when it wouldn't pull out. His face and body language said it all! Even though he didn't pull it out, he is definitely our KING! Love you Champ!!We truly enjoyed our little family vacation! Thanks babe for being the greatest Disney Dad!! Thanks Merrills and Wernli's We Love you guys and are so grateful for the best friends, you are our family! Family thanks for all of your Disney Jar donations to help make this trip possible!

5 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

HOW FUN!!! I miss being in Florida for that reason! How is the humidity right now?? We went in August and we could barely breath! But.... I still think July is the worst month! How are you liking Florida. Where are you guys living?

Whitney said...

Zachs Parents are taking us to Disney in 3 weeks! I can hardle stand myself. I pee my pants with excitement everyday. This post makes me even more excited!

Jobi Niu said...

HOW FUN!! MY kids would LOVE to go there. How freakin cute is your lil family? YOu look GREAT Bree. Loved the pictures

Anonymous said...

They are so darling! Such a fun trip! I'm so happy you got to do that! Wish you lived closer... Although it did snow today and I am sure you aren't missing that at all! Love ya!

bryn said...

Happiest place on earth! Glad you guys got to go, so fun!!! I'm lovin' the pictures, the babes are the freakin cutest ever, miss you all!