Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Champion Boy turns 2!!

Let me start off by telling my little boy that he is the sweetest thing in my life. Let me explain as a new born MJ wasn't the cutest baby and I was a little weirded out because Sophie was such a perfect beautiful baby but Sophie never wanted much to do with her mom. MJ's first night in the hospital he snuggled up to me the whole night and from then on I knew he was my little prince charming. He has always been a kind of a momma's boy in a good way, meaning he is sensitive. He is also kind of a pain in the bum too but I love him so much. I love that he is so rough and aggressive you don't get more boy then him. I love that he is so into sports and is so naturally good at them. I love that whenever he gets hurt he comes up to me and says, "mom, kiss it better." And once I do everything is o.k. I love that he wants to jump off everything no matter the height. I love when he throws his arms around my neck and with a big squeeze says, "I love you so much." I love that he says all the things he's not suppose to because he heard mom say them once. MJ you are truly special and a choice young boy. Mom and Dad are so lucky that you came to us. We Love You. You are and will always be our CHAMP -e- ONE!MJ wanted donuts instead of a cake, so we put the candles in the donut. Uh yea don't judge me I spaced the candles, so yes they are just matches, sshhh he'll never know.
MMMMmmmmm, can't go wrong with a donut.
Honestly how darling is this little boy.
One of his new toys a fun truck.
For dinner I made the famous Outback Steakhouse homemade Mac n' Cheese. As obviously Mac n' Cheese is one of my childs favorite meals and yes it was a hit!

3 comments:

Justin and Toshi said...

That is awesome! I love the football videos...I couldn't stop laughing!

bryn said...

love him! love it all! and Toshi is right those football videos were so funny, he's the best

Whitney said...

Mike's dream come true! Happy birthday MJ!! I cant believe its been 2 years already!