Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Strike a Pose - VOGUE!!"

Ok truly I know what you are all thinking, no I do not do this at home for Sophie to see and then try and have her practice it. This is purely my little girl literally everytime we are almost anywhere saying mom," please take a picture of me and I will pose, ok!" I don't know what to think of it, hilarious I know but should I be worried that my daughter wants to be or thinks she is a runway model. Oh well if she does I think she is. The funniest thing about this is now MJ is so use to his sister saying "mom, pose" that he will do it after her. It's almost as if he is making fun of her but you can see in the solo picture of MJ that he is posing with a leg flip and a super cheezy grin. I think/hope he is just teasing!!! Oh the other cutest thing is that after every picture MJ will say "Good Job Sophie!"The look off into space and Yea he's my little brother, we really do love eachother!This one has to be close to my favorite! The Classic Serious look, "like what"Cutest little smile you've ever seen as I non shallantly put up my leg!

3 comments:

the dunns said...

Those pics are so funny. I swear that you were just like that when we were little.

I hope that everything is going good for you, I am sure jealous of your warm weather.

Whitney said...

I was worried a few posts down with her friend and there was NO leg pop. Im glad shes back to doing it.

bryn said...

OH MY GOODNESS they really are the cutest! I get giddy just thinking about coming to see you guys. So soon yay! Sophie needs to teach me a thing or two about posin' love you guys too much!! and mikey j is a babe as always freak i miss you all!