Sunday, June 6, 2010

A fun Week!

Just out on the town, look what the kids found.Sophie dancing and snapping.MJ snapping and saying whats up?Sophie on the computer. She knows how to
 work it just as well as I do. Little smarty pants!
Arts and Crafts time. As you can see more pasta ended up in their mouth than on the paper. Thats when mom decided we were all done with this activity.Sssshhhh!! Don't tell dad but look what I caught MJ and Sophie doing. Yes that is my little boy doing what his big sister has convinced him to. Put on the Snow White outfit and Dance around. Someday he will pay for this picture.Caught Ya!
                                
3 Pea's in a Pod!!!  
                            How cute is that stinkin round face with a grin from ear to ear!
A little girl goofing around time. My best buddy!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Mj makes such a perfect snow white. ;) Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I just had this same thing happen... So I guess its normal right? HAHA! Love seein that we both are in similar stages with our little munchkins!