Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why, Why Me???

Ok so I need to have a Bree moment here. Do you ever ask yourself Why??? Why Me?
Why can't I sleep in, eat a donut or 2 for breakfast with a big glass of chocolate milk and not have to worry about it?
Why do I have to wake up early and work myself out to the point of throwing up just to get in a swimsuit that day?
Why can't I have perfect hair that will work in humidity?
Why do I always feel like I am glistening in sweat, while the other girls seem to be needing a sweater?
Why is my child the one pulling out a handful of the darling little girls hair on the playground?
Why do we have to grow up and realize it won't get done unless we do it.
And then while sitting and asking myself all of these ridiculous questions I ask myself???
WHY WOULD I WANT IT ANY OTHER WAY, this is me and who I am and I wouldn't change any of it, (ok maybe the sweating part and my child being the little terror on the playground) but I love my life and it is those situations and things that we learn from and are so grateful that our life is what it is. At least my child is capable and physically healthy to play on the playground and live through the Hard Spanking and lecture he received from it. (Still not sure about the sweating thing, I probably would be lying if i didn't say I do really want to change that, hahaha!) Anyway thanks for letting me vent for a minute, Love ya all!

3 comments:

Matt and Amie said...

I think we all have those "Why Me" moments!!!! You arent the only one! :) But you are right, we really do have it good and just have to appreciate what we are so very blessed with!

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

Haha, Bree, you're amazing and beautiful I'm so glad you're who you are, I wouldn't want it any other way:) Thank you for your positive attitude. And I'm a champion among the sweating community...if that helps at all:) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great perspective girl. Seriously, i'm so proud of you. Being a mom is tough. I totally know how you feel, i think its something to do with being a mom:) You are such a good person and a great mom. I love reading your blog. Its like a reminder that I am not the only one that feels that way sometimes and the only mom with a 2 year old nighmare... (ty got a beat-down today too:) But the important thing is to rise above. Thanks for being a positive good example to me!