Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Off to the MoViEs!

In the summer a movie theater chain does free childrens movies. You can just walk into the theater, bring your own snacks, sit down and enjoy. It was really so fun. The kids had the best time with our best friends the Wernli's.  The kids were so excited to go. Here they are posing right before we left.I know, I know these hats are pretty classic huh? MJ found these in Wal Mart and put it on. I thought it was so cute on him so I let him get it but BoNuS it was 2 for 1. Therefore both children were happy for a great deal. Brae I know what you are thinking right now, "you are kidding me." I'm totally one of those people that swore I would never buy goofy things like this, and yet here I am. Lightning McQueen here we are. I just have to laugh, because even looking at this picture I think,"No I didn't buy this for him." But if you only all knew that he has worn it everyday since. Even worse, because not only did I buy it and swear I never would, I also swore I would never let my kid wear it in public, WRONG AGAIN! Good thing he has his Michael Jordan shoes on to balance out the goober in him, hahaha!

No comments: