Sunday, October 11, 2009

Favorite this Week!

So I know that I don't go into the most detail about our weeks. Therefore I have decided to start this little Favorite things this week, comments, stories, whatever.
The winner this week is.....

Sophie loves to sing right now. We sing every disney, barbie, primary song, Taylor Swift, song that we know. She does it everywhere, at the pool, grocery shopping wherever. People always smile and comment at the store but my favorite by far this week was her singing Taylor Swifts " you belong with me" she sings it word for word. The best is that she is always making faces like she is performing and she closes her eyes on the high parts to really, you know hit those notes. Mike said his favorite is when she sings "Cinderelli, Cinderelli night and day Cinderelli" you know the song from Cinderella.

One more favorite this week:
We decided to try and go to the drive in movies. Mike and I love movies and since going out on a date is a little impossible we thought oh a family activity like this would be sooooo fun. So fun let me tell you we had Cirque de soleil going on in our vehicle. I don't know what was best MJ changing the station so music is blaring, Sophie acting like she is driving honking the horn or one of them pushing all the buttons in the car and changing the a/c to the heater. Seriously an absolutely amazing experience. (Quell I definetly needed a diet Super sized haha)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Sounds like a PAR-TAY! so fun.

Corey and Brittnee said...

Oh my best girl!!! She is quite the little singer. Very un Barron like i must say however.!!! I love you guys and can't wait to see you!!

Jobi Niu said...

Breeann!! How ADORABLE are your kids?? My gosh. WE love Braelynn!! Janessa and her are hilarious together..

Being Braquell said...

I would say !