Sunday, October 25, 2009

Girls will be Girls and Boys will be Boys




Oh the days of dressing up and being characters. Here Sophie is dancing in her sleeping beauty dress with her dancing partner Sleeping Beauty. Listening to the song Ever Ever After. Of course the dress comes off and on about 20 different times, "make up your mind Sophie." But I have to remind myself that is what us little girls do. My mom can confirm that I loved to play the parent trap, I had to be each twin changing non stop. Or the memories of Playing Rozz (esther williams) from on an Island with you. And yes to my cousin Whitney I was always Rozz that is what you get when you are the older cousin, haha!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Like mother like daughter. Be the princess. Be the princess. I already sing all the princess songs to Presley so one day she can sing them back to me.