Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fun in the Sun




We love Swimming. We have to brag because Sophie can swim the whole pool. She is such a little fish. Deep end, shallow end you name it she swims it by herself. (Yes Dad, don't worry I still am always watching her.) The kids and I swim everyday, but swimming is always better if daddy can come. The kids love their dad. When he is home that is all they want. And that is all I want. So we all have to share. Man we love our Dad!!! Everytime we go to the pool or out in public I have 3 or 4 people comment on MJ's skin and how tan he is. The other day at the pool a young lady from Brazil asked if my husband was darker skinned, italian or some other race. Because my son is so dark. I kind of giggled and said nope my husband is a fair skinned american boy.

3 comments:

Being Braquell said...

no wonder... HE is so DARK !! i with look albino compared to him. seriously.

Whitney said...

Um he gets it from our German/ Indian roots. We tan amazingly. Love you guys.

Corey and Brittnee said...

Is that seriously my buddies?? He is still huge!!! Luckily he got his mommas skin!! Little indian child!! Love you!