Friday, April 9, 2010

BeAcH bUmS

I have learned that my little princess, amazing dancer, and perfect poser girl Sophie is a total beach babe, bum, surfer girl whatever you want to call it. She loves the beach and the pool like no other. She loves to crash into the waves and go out as far as she can by herself without even hesitating. She is a cautious girl but when it comes to water you can not stop her. I love this about her and the cutest comment after the beach while I am rinsing her down as she is a little concerned about the little sand in her tiny rump she says "mom I love Florida so much!"
Then I have MJ who looks more like a beach bum with his dark skin and he is o.k. with the beach and the pool but would do anything to throw, catch, or swing at any ball. For this I am so happy that I have a little energized athlete I couldn't love him more. I am continually amazed at how natural he is at everything and how he can pitch himself the ball and hit it for a home run. Although at times he is my trial I couldn't be more blessed. I love him dearly and I am so proud of him.

I have the most amazing children and love them so much that it's crazy. Where would I be without these little pieces of Heaven. That my Heavenly Father has entrusted me with.

2 comments:

Being Braquell said...

Mj looks like the little brother from the last song . Same hair line and skin . Wow I miss you guys!

Whitney said...

Sophie= you. and MJ= mike. Although both look like Mikes family. Their personalities are almost identical to you guys. And I mean come MJ was pronounced/blessed to be a star athlete and go to the superbowl someday. :)