Monday, April 5, 2010

Mom and Me

Today Sophie decided to bring Sadie with us to the pool so she could push her just like "how mom pushes MJ." I told her of course you can bring her but just remember Sadie can not go into the pool or she will get ruined. "Of course Mom" she says. So I had to snap this picture as we were walking it was so stinkin cute and of course my darling little girl posed. Now I know you are thinking with a son like mine Sadie had to of ended up in the pool. Believe it or not she didn't. I did have to save the doll and the stroller from going into the pool a couple of times but it was a huge success. Then classic little girl comment as we are walking home from the pool, Sophie gets about half way and "mom i can't push Sadie anymore, my hands hurt." So imagine me pushing the double stroller and the tiny stroller I am sure that was quite the picture! Then Sophie says "Mom pushing Sadie makes me nervous" Nervous! where did that come from big words for little girls. She obviously has heard that around. I can't tell you how many times I say that makes me nervous when MJ pulls out the Knifes to play swords or insists on standing on the ledge to jump off whatever possible.

3 comments:

bryn said...

i LOVE her poses!!!!!!!! I miss them. I need to visit ASAP. school is almost out.... and i'm saving... just sayin:) love you guys

Corey and Brittnee said...

Of course!! How precious are those babies!! And as far as the pose goes...why wouldn't she pose she is Sophie Bateman for the love of all that is holy!! Love you guys!

Whitney said...

Her poses kill me everytime! Seriously where did she come from?WE would NEVER do that. Ever! ha ha. Oh who am I kidding? She totally was born to the right family. Presley loves pushing around her stroller with her baby in it. I think it is so funny!