Monday, April 19, 2010

Favorites this Week/Miss you all!

#1 - Mj's newest saying: "Gosh, Dane it" Yes I know not exactly what you want your almost 2 year old saying. Yes of course he learned it from me, his mother. The best story with this is Mj hit Sophie so later when Mike got home I told him about the events of the day and Mike said "MJ did you hit Sophie" and with a big sigh MJ replied, "Yes,......Dane it."

#2 - Sophies comment: I am doing Sophies hair one morning while Mj is running wild and Sophie frustratedly says" I'm so sick and tired of MJ, aaaahhh"

Family, I love you sooo much. I miss you sooo much! I am truly grateful for each and every one of you.

I can't believe we missed the annual Barron Easter Egg Hunt this year. Thanks Brittnee for blogging about it. The pictures totally priceless. Seriously Jose that was your stretch for the hunt, I'd love to see your stretch for your early morning runs. What are you pushin now 10 miles 5:30 am. Melynne looking good, baby countdown. Love you guys! I'm so glad to hear that Corey and Brittnee won. It is about time someone else got the victory. Cause when Bateman's participate, Bateman's WIN, Hahaha!

1 comment:

Corey and Brittnee said...

Haha I freaking love it!! My babies are getting to big. Can they please stop growing up!! It makes me so sad,especially cause I'm not even there to see it! :( I miss you guys sooo much!! Don't even get me started at the crying of the blogs because I bawl every time I look at yours! Oh and P.S. ya I'm not so freakin skinny, but thanks "ANNA"!! I love you so much!! xoxoxo