Friday, April 9, 2010

"Cause, we're the Best of Friends

I love when these two can play together. One minute they are best friends and the other they are enemies. They are so sweet together when they want to be. As I talked to my beautiful mom the other day a little discouraged and holding back the tears as Sophie and MJ had been at war for what seemed like the whole day. She kindly and loving said to me "Well I hate to say this but payback is a (you all know what goes in the blank) All I can say is thank you mom for surviving it through Brigg and I. I've heard the stories and amazingly enough my mother is still alive to tell them. It will all work out in the end. I am living proof as my brother and I are best friends. He is an ultimate example to me and the best brother! While on this topic I also need to thank my sweet mother in law as I am sure, no I know that Mike and her boys put her through the ringer. Pretty sure it was mostly Mike! But Thank you to these amazing Mothers who did a great job and are still around to smile and laugh about it. I LOVE YOU!




2 comments:

Whitney said...

HA HA HA! I love your mom. Im pretty sure my mom has said the same thing to me when I complain about Presley sometimes.

Anonymous said...

That is good advice:) For us all! I totally know those days... But then the best one is usually the next day. Love Ya!